Prosci® Change Management Certification Program (online)
Value for the participant:
- Understand exactly how change management improves organizational results
- Know how to apply a research-based change management methodology and toolset to any future situation
- Learn from the experience of 6,000 organizations on what actually increases success in implementing changes
- Apply Prosci tools in one of your organization’s ongoing change project
- Gain Prosci license and get access to their change management methodology, tools and materials
The world’s most widely accepted change management qualification course, completed by over 100,000 people from over 3,500 organisations. The course provides knowledge, skills and tools to manage changes more successfully and achieve better results.
Prerequisites for the training: The existence of some change projects to plan for the implementation during the training (it is also suitable to deal with any of the projects implemented in the past in retrospect).
- Welcome and Connection
- Why do we need change management?
- What are the critical change project success factors and how does our project stand against these? (Prosci Change Triangle Model)
- How to achieve successful change adoption one person at a time? (ADKAR Model)
- Prosci 3-Phase Process, Phase 1 – Prepare Approach: What are we trying to achieve? Who has to do their jobs differently and how?
- Prosci 3-Phase Process, Phase 1 – Prepare Approach: What will it take to achieve success? Defining risk, resistance, resources, roles and roadmap
- Prosci 3-Phase Process, Phase 2 – Manage Change: What will we do to prepare, equip and support people? Building ADKAR blueprint and change plans for your project
- Prosci 3-Phase Process, Phase 2 – Manage Change: How are we doing? What adjustments do we need to make?
- Prosci 3-Phase Process, Phase 3 – Sustain Outcomes: How do we review performance, activate sustainment and transfer ownership?
- Deliver project presentations
- Next Steps and Evaluation
Learning methods: Different active learning methods like simulations, application of practical management tools, analysis of a real change project, presentations, examples, familiarization with global best practice, etc.
Assessment method: Completion of independent work.
Evaluation criterion: The achievement of the learning outcomes is evaluated through independent practical work.