This course examines the key elements of Microsoft 365 messaging administration, including message transport and mail flow, messaging security, hygiene, and compliance, messaging infrastructure, and hybrid messaging. This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the messaging infrastructure for Microsoft 365 in their organization.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure and manage the transport pipeline
- Manage and troubleshoot mail flow and transport issues
- Manage message hygiene and compliance
- Manage authentication for messaging
- Configure organizational settings and sharing
- Manage mobile devices
- Manage role-based permissions
- Create and manage recipient objects and resources
- Plan, implement, and troubleshoot public folders
- Plan a hybrid environment
- Perform mailbox migrations
- Deploy and troubleshoot a hybrid environment
- This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator role.
- Module 1: Manage the transport pipeline in Microsoft 365
- Module 2: Manage and troubleshoot mail flow in Microsoft 365
- Module 3: Manage message hygiene in Microsoft 365
- Module 4: Manage compliance in Microsoft 365
- Module 5: Manage your Microsoft 365 messaging environment
- Module 6: Manage role-based permissions in Microsoft 365
- Module 7: Manage recipient objects and resources in Microsoft 365
- Module 8: Manage public folders in Microsoft 365
- Module 9: Manage the hybrid deployment life cycle
- Module 10: Manage mailbox migrations
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- coffee breaks and lunch
- Free Microsoft certification exam within the period of 6 months after finishing the course