We invite you to the training course “Kanban Systems Improvement” (also known as Kanban Management Professional 2 or KMP2). This class includes the necessary amount of information to boost your Kanban implementation. My metaphor for this class is that it provides students with additional lego blocks for building and implementing your Kanban system. This course is the official training class of Kanban University, founded by David Anderson – author of the Kanban method. All participants will receive an official internationally recognized certificate of attendance from Kanban University as well as a “Kanban Management Professional” credential.
Training dates are 30 January and 1, 3, 6, 8, 10 February
- Review of Kanban method
- Mini-testing (audit) of your Kanban system
- Overcoming resistance to change and the Kanban method as a change driver
- Proto-kanban (predecessor of full implementation of kanban)
- Personal Kanban
- Aggregated Personal Kanban
- Team Kanban
- Per person WIP limit
- Aggregated Team Kanban
- In-depth understanding of Kanban systems
- Feedback Loops in Kanban systems
- Scaling Kanban
- Commitment points and replenishment
- Meetings in Kanban
- Kanban meeting (daily meeting)
- Delivery Review
- Operations review
- Risk Review
- Upstream (Discovery) Kanban
- Roles in Kanban:
- Service Request Manager
- Service Delivery Manager
- Models to identify improvement opportunities
- In-depth understanding of lead time distribution and sources of delays
- Sources of variability
- Managing bottlenecks
- Change management
Target audience: As this class is a “next step” in the Kanban learning roadmap and uses concepts thought in the previous course (like the STATIK approach) this is required that all visitors had previously visited KU class “Kanban System Design” or KMP1.
Knowledge obtained over the 2 courses is enough to build the system of value delivery based on the Kanban method in your organization. For this reason, participants receive Kanban Management Professional status from Kanban University.
- Read more about the course from here
Õppekavarühm: 0613 Tarkvara ja rakenduste arendus ning analüüs.