- Why identity matters more than purpose in defining behavior;
- When to tighten social cohesion to drive change;
- How to improve trust and social capital, versus how to undermine it;
- How to negotiate the implementation of Kanban with a broader group of stakeholders after completion of a STATIK workshop.
We invite you to the training course “Kanban Coaching”. This class will help coaches and change agents use the codified Kanban Method Approach to introduce and implement evolutionary change through the KMM model. This course is the official training class of Kanban University, founded by David Anderson – author of the Kanban method. All participants will receive an official internationally recognized certificate of attendance from Kanban University and access to the Kanban Coaching Professional exam, after passing which, they will get a “Kanban Coaching Professional” (KCP) credential.
- Sociology and resistance to change;
- Social cohesion;
- Social capital and trust;
- Tribal behaviors;
- Traditional designed & managed change vs evolutionary change;
- Appropriateness of Kanban;
- Barriers to achieving Maturity Level 2;
- Barriers to achieving Maturity Level 3;
- Barriers to achieving Maturity Level 4;
- Dealing with Fixed Date demand;
- Dealing with irrefutable demand;
- When and how to implement the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) and Service Request Manager (SRM) roles with Kanban;
- Kanban Litmus test;
- Kanban Coaching philosophy.
Training is particularly suitable for those who:
- are going to implement Kanban in their work environment;
- willing to bring their organization to KMM Level 2 or 3.
Read more about the course from here
Õppekavarühm: 0613 Tarkvara ja rakenduste arendus ning analüüs.