If you’re ready to grow more agile with Scrum, our Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) course is designed for you. You’ll learn the Scrum framework and gain an understanding of team accountabilities, events, and artifacts as well as how to guide your team to apply Scrum.
Considered the gold standard of certification, the Scrum Alliance CSM course is an interactive and engaging learning experience. Taught by our passionate trainers with rich hands-on experience from the coaching trenches, our CSM class is an excellent learning opportunity to help students start and boost their learning journey towards Agile and Scrum.
Whether you want to serve as a ScrumMaster, are adopting Scrum, or just need the tools to be more agile, our Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) course is the right place to start. You’ll gain a solid understanding of Scrum and learn practical ways to apply it on your team and throughout your organization.
Our CSM workshop gives you hands-on skills that you can immediately apply in the real world and expand your career opportunities. Once you complete the course, you will have everything you need and more, to take and pass the CSM exam.
Scrum is applicable across industries and potentially cross-functional teams, so in addition to product development professionals, marketers, data scientists, HR representatives, and other professionals looking for a better way to solve complex problems are encouraged to attend.
The training will be beneficial to:
- ScrumMasters or ScrumMaster candidates
- Developers, testers, analysts, designers, and all members of product development teams
- Managers, support staff who want to understand Scrum framework and ScrumMaster role through an in-depth hands-on workshop
- Anybody who wants to build an in-depth introduction on Agile and Scrum.
- What exactly is Agile?
- Agile value. principles and mindset
- Relationship between Agile and Scrum
- Product Backlog
- Product goal
- Product backlog and its characteristics
- Product backlog item (PBI) and its characteristics
- User Story concept and writing exercises
- Product Backlog refinement: a powerful vehicle for interactive and incremental development
- Scrum Framework Overview
- Three accountabilities in Scrum
- Great anatomy of great ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Scrum Team
- Scrum events in a nutshell
- Everything in a Sprint
- Sprint Planning: set the goal for the sprint
- Sprint backlog and its characteristics
- Sprint goal
- Daily Scrum to inspect and adapt
- The Sprint Review: valuable feedback and collaboration with stakeholders
- Sprint Retrospective for continuous improvements
- Different scenarios during the sprint
- Increment and its characteristics
- Definition of Done (DoD)
- Experience Scrum framework
- Using Scrum framework to build our in-class product
- Agile estimation and release planning
- Working with multiple teams
- ScrumMaster’s competence
- Services to Product Owner, Development Team and Organization
- Introduction to Agile facilitation and Agile coaching
- Next steps to be a great ScrumMaster
What are the benefits of a Certified ScrumMaster® certification?
By earning a Certified ScrumMaster® certification you:
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Certified ScrumMaster’s role from the best minds in Scrum
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement
As a CSM, you will be able to excel at work as a ScrumMaster or a Scrum team member. Through the certification workshop, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the Scrum framework, including roles, activities, and artifacts, and experience Scrum framework during the workshop.
With your CSM certification, you will also have access to a 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance. Through this membership you can join local user groups, online social networks, gain access to deep discounts on gatherings, and additional member-only resources. In addition, CSMs can use a specially designed logo to highlight their credentials.
About the exam
Upon completion of the CSM workshop, you can take the online exam at any time at any location convenient to you, as long as there is a good internet connection. Once you start the exam, you have 60 minutes to complete 50 questions which are multiple choice questions. You will know the result immediately, and you need to have more than 37 questions answered correctly.
If for any reasons that you didn’t pass the exam, you are most invited to reach out to us to schedule an individual session or a re-take of CSM workshop, free of charge. Though, we have not had students who need to use this option yet. But it is always an option available if needed. There are two free attempts with the CSM workshop you take with us.
More information: Read more about the course from here
Õppekavarühm: 0613 Tarkvara ja rakenduste arendus ning analüüs.