The Certified Facilitator (CF) program is to grow participants’ mindset, knowledge and ability in the area of professional facilitation. Effectively facilitating a group or team toward co-created, meaningful and committed outcomes is a core agile coaching competency as well asa a skill necessary for effective leadership.
The CF program supports the growth of participants and helps with challenges from real working environments. While participants advances their facilitation skills, participants also support their teams and organizations to advance.
What are the benefits of a Certified Facilitator® certification?
- Integrate your existing knowledge and skills to unleash your facilitation potentials
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as an advanced member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community
- Support your teams and organizations advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
- Deep dive of an in-demand skill that goes beyond technique alone and explores the mindset of a facilitator
- Live, immersive facilitation practice
- Membership with the Scrum Alliance
Who should take this course?
This course is for:
- Product people (product manager, product owner) to facilitate workshops with stakeholders
- Project manager
- People manager
- ScrumMaster and Agile Coaches wanting to advance their facilitation skills
- Individuals who want to develop themselves on the path of Agile Coach
- Anybody who wants to learn about group facilitation
The Certified Facilitator does not require prior learning. Though anybody who doesn’t understand Agile and Scrum, some preparation work has to be done to work with facilitation in an Agile context.
- Preparation prior to the workshop requires approximately 60 minutes on average
- 2-day workshop with full engagements and practices in workshops
- Homework and practices – approximately 4 hours on average (not including the time spent during facilitation sessions
- 1/2 day follow-up session
- Facilitation Fundamentals
- Facilitation Essentials
- Emotional Intelligence and Facilitation
- Facilitating through conflicts
- Fostering and Repairing Psychological Safety
- Facilitation Stages
- Assessing Group’s Context and Needs
- Designing Facilitation Plan
- Forwarding the Action
- Orientation of A Facilitator
- Facilitating from front, side, back and inside
- Meta skills
- Deep democracy
- Designing co-facilitation plan
- Co-facilitation in action
- Facilitation Practice and Advancement