After finishing this course student has the ability to:
- Create a website with powerful platform
- Create a feature-rich website
- Create and connect the database with the website
- Customize the website with modifying the datas
- Extend the website capablities with PHP
The main goal of this course is to gain a strong skill in creating and managing website backend using PHP.
- What is PHP and what is it used for?
- PHP commenting and setting up a web server
- Echo – print, variables, IF statement
- Arithmetic and comparison operators
- Triple equals and Logical operators
- Switch statements
- Arrays and multidimensional arrays
- All types of loops
- Functions and functions with undefined parameters
- Formatting numbers and Get / post
- Embedding PHP with HTML
- Setting up database and connecting to database
- Fetching results and looping and fetch all
- Closing db-connection
- Templating and multiple file uploading
- Row count and escaping and inserting
- Creating template engine and language chooser
- PHP basic proxy
- Mysql database introduction
- PHP framework introduction (Laravel)
- MD5 encryption
- Form validation
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work by developing a web application using PHP.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- Coffee breaks at the training center and lunch in the restaurant “Lusikas” are included in the price.