During this four-day course, you focus on installing VMware Tanzu® Kubernetes Grid™ in a VMware vSphere® environment and provisioning and managing Tanzu Kubernetes Grid clusters. The course covers how to install Tanzu Kubernetes Grid packages for image registry, authentication, logging, ingress, multipod network interfaces, service discovery, and monitoring. The concepts learned in this course are transferable for users who must install Tanzu Kubernetes Grid on other supported clouds.
- Understanding of Kubernetes and the Kubernetes cluster architecture
- Experience deploying and managing multiple Kubernetes clusters
- Course Introduction
- Introducing VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid
- VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid CLI and API
- Load Balancers
- VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid on vSphere
- VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid on Public Clouds
- Tanzu Kubernetes Workload Clusters
- Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Packages
- Configuring and Managing Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Operation and Analytics Packages
- Configuring and Managing Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Networking Packages
- Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Day 2 Operations
- Troubleshooting Tanzu Kubernetes Grid
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe how Tanzu Kubernetes Grid fits in the VMware Tanzu® portfolio
- Describe the Tanzu Kubernetes Grid architecture
- Deploy and manage Tanzu Kubernetes Grid management and supervisor clusters
- Deploy and manage Tanzu Kubernetes Grid workload clusters
- Deploy, configure, and manage Tanzu Kubernetes Grid packages
- Perform basic troubleshooting
Target audience:Platform operators who are responsible for deploying and managing Tanzu Kubernetes clusters
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- Read more about the course from here.
Õppekavarühm: 0613 Tarkvara ja rakenduste arendus ning analüüs.