This two-day, hands-on training course gives experienced VMware vSphere® administrators the knowledge to install, configure, and manage VMware Site Recovery Manager™ 8.2. This course also shows you how to write and test disaster recovery plans that use Site Recovery Manager.
- Overview and Architecture
- Deploy & Configure Site Recovery Manager
- Configuring Inventory Mappings
- Using Array-based Replication
- vSphere Replication
- Replicating Virtual Machines with vSphere Replication
- Building Protection Groups
- Building Recovery Plans
- Testing and Running a Recovery Plan
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Target audience: vSphere administrators, architects, system engineers, and systems integrators who are responsible for the deployment or management of Site Recovery Manager
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- Read more about the course from here.