This course is suitable for anyone responsible for managing or deploying Veeam Availability Suite.
Students should be experienced professionals with a solid understanding of servers, storage, networks and virtualization
Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the VMCE v9 exam.
After completing this course attendees should be able to:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Veeam Availability Suite and how to work with the components relevant to
- Effectively manage data availability in onsite, offsite, cloud and hybrid environments
- Ensure both Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) are met
- Deploy and configure Veeam Availability suite for their environment, ensuring data is protected effectively and
performance of CPU, network and storage is maximized
- Provide visibility of the business data assets, produce effective reports and dashboards to monitor performance and risks
- Conduct basic troubleshooting and analysis
More information here