This two-day course will provide foundational level knowledge on core Azure concepts; core Azure services; core solutions and management tools; general security and network security; governance, privacy, and compliance features; Azure cost management and service level agreements. Note: This course provides an Azure pass and time for students to participate in hands-on labs. If you do not need hands-on experience, consider the AZ-900T01: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (1 day) course. The content for both courses align to the AZ-900 exam objective domain.
This course is suitable for IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Azure. This audience wants to learn about our offerings and get hands-on experience with the product. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills. Students in this course will gain confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator. This course provides an Azure pass and optional lab environment. This course combines lecture, demonstrations, and hands-on labs. This course will also help prepare someone for the AZ-900 exam.
- Module 1: Describe core Azure concepts
- Module 2: Describe core Azure services
- Module 3: Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure
- Module 4: Describe general security and network security features
- Module 5: Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features
- Module 6: Describe Azure cost management and service level agreements
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- coffee breaks and lunch