The goal of the education is to provide you with tools, tips, techniques and skills that will help you host more engaging and more focused online meetings and collaborative workshops. You will be able to apply what you learn in different situations, such as department town halls, sync meetings, creative workshops, planning sessions, retrospectives and training sessions.
During this training, which itself is given online, you will learn how to facilitate remote meetings with high presence, engagement and that result in concrete outcomes. You will learn, and get to practice tools, skills, a variety of workshop formats, techniques and tips that will improve your online collaboration with your colleagues and team members.
After the training you will be able to apply what you’ve learned…
- as the moderator in the short sync meeting
- as a facilitator of a workshop or planning exercise
- as a facilitator of a retrospective
- as a host of a wider company presentation
- Different online collaboration tools and when they are useful
- Tips and techniques applicable when moderating short small meetings
- Tips and techniques applicable when facilitating team workshops
- Tips and techniques applicable when hosting presentations for a wider audience
- How to facilitate engaging meetings with remote participants
- How to prepare before the workshop
- How to work with structure and clarity to raise focus
- How to launch and frame the meeting to increase presence and engagement
- Different workshop formats that are suitable for online collaboration
- Different methods and techniques for decision making
- Closure of meetings to maximize commitment and clarity on what happens next
Target audience: Work with remote team members (if current circumstances dictate you to work from home) and want to learn how to raise engagement, focus and structure into the video meetings you host or facilitate. You may have a role as Manager, Scrum Master, Project Manager, Product Owner or Educator.
- Read more about the course from here