At the end of this workshop, you will be better able:
- Design virtual networks in Azure with multiple subnets to filter and control network traffic
- Create a virtual network and provision subnets.
- Create route tables with required routes.
- Build a management jump box.
- Configure firewalls to control traffic flow.
- Configure site-to-site connectivity.
About Workshop: In this workshop, you will learn to setup and configure a hybrid identity solution that integrates an existing on-premises identity solution with Azure. You will learn how to secure the virtual network by deploying a network virtual appliance and configure firewall rules and route tables. Additionally, you will set up access to the virtual network with a jump box and a site-to-site VPN connection.
Audience Profile: This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About Workshop’ and ‘At Workshop Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- coffee breaks and lunch