This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
Target audience: This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
- Module 1: Identity
- Module 2: Governance and Compliance
- Module 3: Azure Administration
- Module 4: Virtual Networking
- Module 5: Intersite Connectivity
- Module 6: Network Traffic Management
- Module 7: Azure Storage
- Module 8: Azure Virtual Machines
- Module 9: Serverless Computing
- Module 10: Data Protection
- Module 11: Monitoring
Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience in virtualization, networking, identity, and storage.
- Understanding on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding Active Directory concepts, including users, groups, and role-based access control.
- Understanding resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
You can gain the prerequisites and a better understanding of Azure by taking AZ-104: Prerequisites for Azure Administrators. This free online training will give you the experience you need to be successful in this course.
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- Coffee breaks and lunch.
- Free Microsoft certification exam within the period of 6 months after finishing the course
Õppekavarühm: 0612 Andmebaaside ja võrgu disain ning haldus.