ITIL 4® Foundation introduces an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of technology-enabled products and services. The latest version of ITIL is based on value-based management (Service Value System) and cooperation with other methodologies such as Lean, Agile and DevOps.
The training always takes place with the certification exam. The ITIL® 4 Foundation qualification (certification) is a prerequisite for the next level of ITIL® trainings.
Exam will be held only in online via PeopleCert environment through online proctoring. You can choose you own time and place that suits best for you to take an exam, you only need a laptop with headset and camera. The exam has 40 multiple choice questions, to pass you need 26 out of 40 (65%). It is possible to buy insurance for your exam (called Take2), ask for more details when interested in.
ITIL 4 Foundation is for anyone who needs to understand the key concepts of IT and digital service delivery, and who is interested in helping their organization embrace the new service management culture. It is for professionals at the start of their ITIL 4 journey or people looking to update their existing ITIL knowledge.
The course will help you to understand:
- how modern IT and digital service organizations operate
- how value streams increase speed and efficiency
- how cultural or behavioral principles guide work that benefits the wider organization
- how to use commonly-used service management terms and concepts
- the basic concepts of ITIL 4 service management
- how 7 Guiding Principles help the organization adopt and adapt service management practices.
- the four dimensions of service management.
- the purpose and components of the ITIL Service Value System.
- the Service Value Chain activities and their relationships.
- ITIL 34 practices, including 15 practices objectives and key concepts, and 7 practices in detail.
- how to use modern technologies and ways of working (Lean IT, Agile, DevOps).
Training can be ordered electronically as well as physically, the last one is definitely more effective.
The price includes:
- Access to licensed e-material, in print if necessary (for an additional fee)
- Certification exam voucher (valid for one-year maximum)
Accredited ITIL® training is provided by Juhtimisteadmuse OÜ accredited by PeopleCert. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.