You know you have a strategy, but really do not know what is it about..? Or it lives only in Powerpoint slides and has nothing to do with reality..? Or it is developed/updated at the beginning of the year and the next time you recall about it is somewhere at the end where you do interesting exercise of watching what you’ve done anyway to this strategy…
These are quite typical challenges of mismatch between strategy and execution that Flight Level 3 is designed to address.
If you are wondering what the Flight Levels model is about, here is a quick intro post for you.
Everyone responsible for coordinating work across multiple teams in one product/service/flow of work:
- top executives, C-level
- managers of different levels, department heads
- Team Leaders
- Service Delivery Managers (SDMs) and Service Request Managers (SRMs)
- Tribe Leaders
- People who work in product strategy, strategic planning
- Product Owners and Product Managers
- Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Internal Change Agents
If you happen to visit some of Kanban University’s courses and now wondering if this class is right for you, I’ve explained that in a separate blog post.
- discover fight level 3 systems – learn about various implementations of the Flight Levels 3 System and find out how to build one in your organization
- map your strategy toward flight levels – build a Flight Levels 3 system based on your company context
- successful strategy execution at all levels – understand how your strategy scales down through the organization and improve its execution
- deliver strategy collaboratively – make strategy execution a team sport, rather than a C-level dream
- be ready to take off – start with Flight Levels 3 System immediately and define what’s next for you
The format of the course:
The training course program is expanded by preliminary self-training and “homework.” This allows the most efficient use of time in the training sessions for discussions, and individual and group exercises.
This training incorporates many concepts of “training from the back of the room”, in which the participants say and do more than the instructor: short blocks of theory alternate with practice and exercises.
benefits (what you will get out of the course)
- all training course materials (workbook, slides, pdf dump of miro board, etc)
- additional materials and resources that could be helpful on your learning journey
- free copy of the “Flight Levels” introduction book by Dr. Siegfried Kaltenecker and Dr. Klaus Leopold
- Invitation to join the online Flight Levels Community of Practice
- online profile at Flight Levels Academy
- a Certificate of Completion (that enables you to complete the next courses with Flight Levels Academy)
- 16 PDUs for PMI members (that could be used for prolongation of PMP and PMI-ACP certifications)
- 16 SEUs (Scrum education unit) for your CSP/CEC/CTC certification from Scrum Alliance
Õppekavarühm: 0613 Tarkvara ja rakenduste arendus ning analüüs.