Find out what working together with multiple teams really means in your company. Get tips on how to set up effective teamwork systems, tailored to your specific needs, and find out where to start.
“All teams are working fine, they are quite busy, but we do not see much of the results overall”… Remember that typical story..? Making your teams agile does not mean your organization achieved Business Agility. This class is addressing one of the very widespread pain points of modern organizations.
If you are wondering what the Flight Levels model is about, here is a quick intro post for you.
Everyone responsible for coordinating work across multiple teams in one product/service/flow of work:
- Team Leaders
- Service Delivery Managers (SDMs) and Service Request Managers (SRMs)
- Middle Managers
- Tribe Leaders
- Department Heads
- Product Owners and Product Managers
- Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Internal Change Agents
If you happen to visit some of Kanban University’s courses and now wondering if this class is right for you, I’ve explained that in a separate blog post.
- understand your situation – map the current collaboration to overcome existing silos and understand how work gets done across the organization
- turn work into profit – stop the busyness culture and start delivering value that creates profit
- measure progress – find out which metrics are appropriate for your context and start measuring
- design a better collaboration model – connect and enable the right people to have the right conversations at the right time
- be ready to take off – turn the newly acquired knowledge into actionable steps in your environment
The format of the course:
The training course program is expanded by preliminary self-training and “homework.” This allows the most efficient use of time in the training sessions for discussions, and individual and group exercises.
This training incorporates many concepts of “training from the back of the room”, in which the participants say and do more than the instructor: short blocks of theory alternate with practice and exercises.
benefits (what you will get out of the course)
- all training course materials (workbook, slides, pdf dump of miro board, etc)
- additional materials and resources that could be helpful on your learning journey
- Free copy of the “Flight Levels” introduction book by Dr. Siegfried Kaltenecker and Dr. Klaus Leopold
- Invitation to join the online Flight Levels Community of Practice
- online profile at Flight Levels Academy
- a Certificate of Completion (that enables you to complete the next courses with Flight Levels Academy)
- 16 PDUs for PMI members (that could be used for prolongation of PMP and PMI-ACP certifications)
- 16 SEUs (Scrum education unit) for your CSP/CEC/CTC certification from Scrum Alliance
Õppekavarühm: 0613 Tarkvara ja rakenduste arendus ning analüüs.