Participants will learn to:
- Segment your market by purpose and satisfy each customer type;
- Gather insights about your customers through a human and narrative approach;
- Gather insights about your customers through surveys and data;
- Use common fitness criteria such as quality, affordability, and optionality.
We invite you to the training course “Fit for Purpose”. This course teaches you the Fit-for-Purpose framework, which provides marketing and product managers with a new way of understanding customer behavior and identifying customer segments by customer purpose. This course is the official training class of Kanban University, founded by David Anderson – author of the Kanban method. All participants will receive an official internationally recognized certificate of attendance from Kanban University as well as a “Customer Experience Professional” credential.
- An introduction to fitness for purpose
- Overview of a Fit for Purpose (F4P) framework
- What does it mean to be the fit-for-purpose product
- What does it mean to be the fit-for-purpose organization
- The 3 component model of a product or a service
- The 4 types of metrics
- Market segmentation by customer purpose
- Surveys and data
- Fitness criteria
- Integrations with other approaches
Target audience: This program is designed for professionals who are responsible for product marketing on a strategic level. Also, this training will be useful to those, who can influence the decision-makers, mentioned above.
Training is particularly suitable for:
- Product-marketing managers
- Marketing managers, market researchers
- Product managers
- Service Request Managers (SRMs)
- Service Delivery Managers (SDMs)
- Product owners
- Business analysts
- Service designers
- People responsible for contact with customers, account managers
- People who work in product strategy, strategic planning
Read more about the course from here
Õppekavarühm: 0613 Tarkvara ja rakenduste arendus ning analüüs.