Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Establish and maintain a framework to provide assurance that information security strategies are aligned with business objectives and consistent with applicable laws and regulations;
- Identify and manage information security risks to achieve business objectives;
- Create a program to implement the information security strategy;
- Implement an information security program;
- Oversee and direct information security activities to execute the information security program;
- Plan, develop, and manage capabilities to detect, respond to, and recover from information security incidents.
Course target: You will establish processes to ensure that information security measures align with established business needs.
Audience: The intended audience for this course is information security and IT professionals, such as network administrators and engineers, IT managers, and IT auditors, and other individuals who want to learn more about information security, who are interested in learning in-depth information about information security management, who are looking for career advancement in IT security, or who are interested in earning the CISM certification.
Prerequisites: To ensure your success, we recommend that students taking this course should have professional experience in information security in at least one of the following areas:
- Information security governance
- Information risk management
- Information security program development
- Information security program management
- Incident management and response
- Information Security Governance
- Information Security Risk Management
- Information Security Program
- Incident Management
Course materials: The student kit includes a comprehensive workbook and other necessary materials for this class.
Certification exam: This course helps you prepare for the CISM Certification | Certified Information Security Manager | ISACA exam. The course includes the pass for the certification exam that must be completed latest 6 month after the training.
Õppekavarühm: 0612 Andmebaaside ja võrgu disain ning haldus.