Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) program is an education and practice-based program with the goal of developing agile leadership competency and maturity in order to increase the effectiveness of a leader in complex, uncertain, and rapidly changing conditions.
Evolution of Everything
- Management trends and fitting businessenvironment
- Journey of Lean and Agile
- Evolution of organizations
Complex Adaptive System (C.A.S.)
- Apply Systems Thinking to organizations
- Excel in VUCA environment with Cynefin framework
- Leading from the future as it emerges
- Essense of Leadership Agility
- Types of Leadership Agility and Levels of Leadership Agility
- Self-development on Leadership Agility
- Growth Mindset
- Cognitive Reappraisal
- Behaviour Loop
- Neuroscience insights for self-leadership
- The art of feedback and self-development
- Understand people
- The Art of Actions – how to make fast and effective decisions
- Engage people in an agile environment – improve trust and collaboration and continuouslearning
- Conflicts toxins and team development
- Lead teams and go beyond teams
- Culture, architecture, and structure
- Culture profile analysis and assessment
- Fine tuning to grow healthy organizations
Foster a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Lead continuous improvement in Complex Adaptive System
- Create system change experiments in agile environment (tool plus exercise)
- Patterns of Agile Transformations
- Define next steps to advance yourself and your organization
- Agile leaders’ behaviors (vs traditional leaders’)
Excel in the Business Environment
- Product excellence and organization strategy
- Excel in the business environment with innovations
With CAL program, you will gain more awareness of agile leadership, grasp theory and tools, and bring back concrete next steps to advance your organization.
- Executives, middle management, and other leaders with organizational influence.
- Leaders who support, lead, or interact with Agile teams.
- Scrum Masters / Agile coaches
- Any leader sponsoring, requesting, or involved with an Agile adoption within their organization
Õppekavarühm: 0613 Tarkvara ja rakenduste arendus ning analüüs.