Automating Administration with PowerShell (AZ-040T00)
This course provides students with the fundamental knowledge and skills to use PowerShell for administering and automating administration of Windows servers. This course provides students the skills to identify and build the command they require to perform a specific task. In addition, students learn how to build scripts to accomplish advanced tasks such as automating repetitive tasks and generating reports.
- Experience with Windows networking technologies and implementation.
- Experience with Windows Server administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Module 1: Getting started with Windows PowerShell
- Module 2: Windows PowerShell for local systems administration
- Module 3: Working with the Windows PowerShell pipeline
- Module 4: Using PSProviders and PSDrives
- Module 5: Querying management information by using CIM and WMI
- Module 6: Working with variables, arrays, and hash tables
- Module 7: Windows PowerShell scripting
- Module 8: Administering remote computers with Windows PowerShell
- Module 9: Managing Azure resources with PowerShell
- Module 10: Managing Microsoft 365 services with PowerShell
- Module 11: Using background jobs and scheduled jobs
Target audience: This course is intended for IT Professionals who are already experienced in general Windows Server, Windows client, Azure, and Microsoft 365 administration, and who want to learn more about using Windows PowerShell for administration. No prior experience with any version of PowerShell or any scripting language is assumed. This course is also suitable for IT Professionals already experienced in server administration, including Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SharePoint Server, and Microsoft SQL Server.
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
Price includes coffee breaks and lunch
Õppekavarühm: 0612 Andmebaaside ja võrgu disain ning haldus.