New Online Course! Certified Agile Leadership – Organizations (CAL-O)
The goal of this course is to bring awareness to the practices and principles of agility and how they apply to businesses and organizations. Through analysis of case studies, assessment, discussion and evaluation, participants will gain insight into what practices will enable them to lead real change across their organization.
Business leaders are encouraged to shift their mindset, evolve and lead their organization in empowering employees and becoming agents of change. In this module, participants will gain tangible knowledge, skills, and techniques that will help them towards making organizational agility a reality for their companies.
The workshop focuses on three important dimensions WHY, HOW and WHAT which help pave the foundation for Agile Leadership.
- WHY – The Importance of Leadership and Culture in Enabling Agility
- WHAT – Organizational design, constraints and enablers
- HOW – Organizational change
CAL-Essential (CAL-E) is the pre-requisite to CAL-Team and CAL-Organization.
CAL-E + CAL-T + CAL-O together will help advance your self-development and skills to best work with self, individual, teams and organization in the Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) world.
We welcome you to register to the package of CAL-E, CAL-T and CAL-O.
- Executives, middle management, and other leaders with organizational influence.
- Leaders who support, lead, or interact with Agile teams.
- Agile coaches/ consultants
- Any leader sponsoring, requesting, or involved with an Agile adoption within their organization
- ScrumMasters and Product Owners
- Read more about the course from here