The goal of this course is to bring awareness and understanding of the foundations of agile leadership. Exploring the way agile leaders think, focus, and behave allows the participants to begin their learning journey regarding what it takes to lead in today’s workplace.
Organizations today are striving to stay on top of rapidly changing business needs and are coming to understand that the need to respond and adapt quickly is becoming increasingly important. Business leaders are now required to shift the way that they think about their role as a leader, their relationship to their employees, and the culture of their organization. Agile leaders are needed to help their organizations thrive in a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) world. Participants in CAL-Essentials should expect that each learning objective outlined in this document will be covered over the course of the program. The model for CAL-Essentials is flexible, allowing education providers autonomy to choose how they deliver the program in a way that will provide the most impact for their participants, including the models they choose, the mix of training and coaching, as well as how they bundle learning objectives in distinct learning sessions.
The workshop focuses on three important dimensions WHY, HOW and WHAT which help pave the foundation for Agile Leadership.
- WHY – Understanding Why New Thinking And Approaches Are Required For An Increasingly Complex, Unpredictable And Volatile World.
- WHAT – A structured leadership framework, help passionate leaders like you expose dozens of new pathways of learning.
- HOW – How can we get started to improve our leadership agility and grow into a great agile leader?
- Executives, middle management, and other leaders with organizational influence.
- Leaders who support, lead, or interact with Agile teams.
- Agile coaches/ consultants
- Any leader sponsoring, requesting, or involved with an Agile adoption within their organization
- ScrumMasters and Product Owners
Prerequisites: There is no pre-requisite to this CAL-E workshop, and CAL-E is the pre-requisite to CAL-Team and CAL-Organization if you are interested in advancing into details about how to best work with teams and organizations in the Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) world.
- Read more about the course from here