The goal of this course is to create awareness about the changing dynamics in today’s world of work and equip leaders with the practices they need to effectively lead their teams. Agile teams require an alternative to the traditional leadership approaches of the past in order to achieve better outcomes and thrive in this VUCA world (as learned in the CAL-Essentials module).
This course will help participants understand how their natural dispositions might affect their team and how to influence the workplace empowering teams to thrive. Leaders will learn how to create a safe-to-fail environment while fostering a culture of transparency, inspection and adaptation to allow for experimentation and continuous learning within their teams.
The workshop focuses on three important dimensions WHY, HOW and WHAT which help pave the foundation for Agile Leadership.
- WHY – Discovering new approaches to leading teams in an increasingly complex, unpredictable and volatile world.
- WHAT – Creating an engaging organizational culture is key to better business outcomes and through servant leadership, leaders can help influence and encourage their teams to work collaboratively and cross- functionally.
- How to help teams become high-performing?
- How to support collaboration across multiple teams?
- How to influence agile teams effectively as a leader
CAL-Essential (CAL-E) is the pre-requisite to CAL-Team and CAL-Organization.
CAL-E + CAL-T + CAL-O together will help advance your self-development and skills to best work with self, individual, teams and organization in the Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) world.
- Executives, middle management, and other leaders with organizational influence.
- Leaders who support, lead, or interact with Agile teams.
- Agile coaches/ consultants
- Any leader sponsoring, requesting, or involved with an Agile adoption within their organization
- ScrumMasters and Product Owners
- Read more about the course from here