This five-day, fast-paced course provides comprehensive training on how to install, configure, and manage a VMware NSX-T™ Data Center environment. This course covers key NSX-T Data Center features and functionality offered in the NSX-T Data Center 3.2 release, including the overall infrastructure, logical switching, logical routing, networking and security services, micro-segmentation and firewalls, and more.
Access to a software-defined data center environment is provided through hands-on labs to reinforce the skills and concepts presented in the course.
- VMware Virtual Cloud Network and NSX-T Data Center
- Deployment Preparing the NSX-T Data Center Infrastructure
- NSX-T Data Center Logical Switching
- NSX-T Data Center Logical Routing
- NSX-T Data Center Logical Bridging
- NSX-T Data Center Services
- NSX-T Data Center Security
- NSX-T Data Center Monitoring
- NSX-T Data Center User and Role Management
- NSX-T Data Center Federation
Target audience: Experienced system administrators or network administrators
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- Read more about the course from here.