The Veeam® Availability Suite™ v11: Configuration and Management training course is a three-day,
technical deep dive focused on teaching IT professionals the skills to configure, manage and support
a Veeam Availability Suite v11 solution. With extensive hands-on-labs, the class enables administrators
and engineers to effectively manage data in an ever-changing technical and business environment,
bringing tangible benefit to businesses in the digital world.
This course is based on Veeam Availability Suite v11.
- Building backup capabilities
- Building replication capabilities
- Secondary backups
- Advanced repository capabilities
- Protecting data in the cloud
- Restoring from backup
- Recovery from replica
- Testing backup and replication
- Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager and Veeam ONE
- Configuration backup
Target audience: This course is suitable for anyone responsible for configuring, managing or supporting a Veeam
Availability Suite v11 environment
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- Read more about the course from here.