This Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) training class is a hands-on learning experience that provides participants with advanced skills, concepts and tools to gain a Certified Scrum Professional status with ScrumMaster speciality.
The training will be beneficial to:
- ScrumMasters who have Scrum experience for close to two years;
- Managers who want to better support their teams;
- Individuals who want to develop themselves on the path of Agile Coach;
- Advanced Coaching
- Advanced Coaching + Advanced Facilitation
- A deeper dive into Lean, Agile and Scrum
- Services to Development Team
- Services to Product Owner
- Services to Organization
- Personal Development
The workshop allows participants to learn theory and also apply the concepts into product
development, which brings hands-on experience and deep learning to Scrum and Agile Coach roles.
Upon completion of the workshop, you will be ready to start your journey to become a great Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)!
1. Scrum Alliance A-CSM Certification
2. Two-year membership with ScrumAlliance
3. A-CSM training workbook and a comprehensive list of reference materials
4. 24 PDUs and 24 SEUs that can be used to renew PMP and SA membership respectively
Read more from here.