This Certified Scrum Professional with Product Ownership speciality (CSP-PO) training class is a handson learning experience that provides participants with advanced skills, concepts and tools to gain a Certified Scrum Professional status with Product Ownership speciality.
The training will be beneficial to: Product Owners, Product Managers, Portfolio Managers, and all others who are passionate about building fatalistic products, who have taken A-CSPO workshop and have over one year of working experience.
- Growing Product Owner Roles
- Implementing Product Strategy and Purpose
- Advanced Interactions Working with Customers and Users
- High Level Approaches for Testing Product Assumptions
- Advanced Product Backlog Management working with Product Backlog
- Next steps to be a great Product Owner
The workshop focuses on the advancement of Product Ownership, though theory introduction and exercise to gain hands-on experiment on the advanced skills of Scrum Product Owner role. Upon completion of the workshop, you will be ready to start your journey to become a Certified Scrum Professional with Product Owner speciality!
1. Scrum Alliance CSP-PO Certification
2. Two-year membership with Scrum Alliance
3. CSP-PO training workbook and a comprehensive list of reference materials
4. 24 PDUs and 24 SEUs that can be used to renew PMP and SA membership respectively
Read more about the course from here