The Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) course will help a Product Owner to understand Scrum and the Product Owner role.
Learning Objectives (general):
- Why to use Agile? When is Scrum the right approach? When should we use some other approach? Can I combine different approaches?
- What am I expected of in the Product Owner role? How do I interact with the Development Team and the ScrumMaster, or with the stakeholders?
- How do I plan for future? What kind of commitments are safe to make?
- How do those commitments affect the work we do?
Learning Objectives (specific):
- How can I effectively describe the things / features my clients and users want? How much detail is useful, and when?
- How can I get the Development Team’s feedback on risks, opportunities, effort and consequences of planned work?
- What techniques can I use to elicit needs and value information from my stakeholders? How do I keep them informed of product progress?
Target audience: This is a two-day course intended for product owners, product managers, business analysts, management and executives.
1. Scrum Alliance CSPO Certification
2. Two-year membership with Scrum Alliance
3. CSPO training workbook and a comprehensive list of reference materials
4. 16 PDUs and/or SEUs that can be used to renew PMP and SA membership respectively