After completing this course, attendees should be able to:
- Describe Veeam Availability Suite components usage scenarios and relevance to their own environment.
- Effectively manage data availability in on-site, off-site, cloud and hybrid environments.
- Ensure both Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) are met.
- Install and configure Veeam Availability Suite into their environment, ensuring data is protected effectively.
- Adapt with an organization’s evolving technical, business and regulatory needs.
- Ensure recovery is possible, effective, efficient, secure and compliant with business and legal requirements.
- Provide visibility of the business data assets, and produce effective reports and dashboards to monitor performance and risks.
- Conduct basic troubleshooting and analysis of their Veeam Availability Suite environment.
This three-day, technical deep dive Veeam® Availability Suite™ v10: Configuration and Management training
course is focused on teaching IT professionals the skills to configure, manage and support a Veeam
Availability Suite v10 solution. With extensive hands-on-labs, the class enables administrators and engineers
to effectively manage data in an ever-changing technical and business environment, bringing tangible benefit
to businesses in the digital world.
This course is based on Veeam Availability Suite v10.
This course is suitable for anyone responsible for configuring, managing or supporting a Veeam Availability Suite v10 environment.
Students should be experienced professionals with solid knowledge of servers, storage,
networking and virtualization.
To prepare for the class, the Partner should complete the Veeam Sales Professional (VMSP) and Veeam
Technical Sales Professional (VMTSP) certifications within the ProPartner website and customers should
complete the free online training on www.veeam.com.
Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) 2020 exam.
Target audience: System administrators, system engineers.
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
More information: Read more about the class from here