After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft
This course will provide foundational level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The course can be taken as an optional first step in learning about cloud services and Microsoft Azure, before taking further Microsoft Azure or Microsoft cloud services courses.
There are no pre-requisites for taking this course. It is targeted for anyone that wants to learn more about Microsoft Azure.
- Cloud Concepts: Principles of cloud computing
- Introduction to Azure
- Introduction to teamwork in Microsoft 365
- Move to a modern desktop with Microsoft 365
- Introduction to Microsoft 365 unified endpoint management
- Introduction to security in Microsoft 365
- Introduction to compliance tools in Microsoft 365
- Manage your Microsoft 365 subscription
- Predict costs and optimize spending for Azure
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
Price includes coffee breaks and lunch in restaurant “Lusikas”