Managing Microsoft Teams (MS-700T00-A)
The Managing Microsoft Teams course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Teams Admin role. Microsoft Teams admins configure, deploy, and manage Office 365 workloads for Microsoft Teams that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and communication in an enterprise environment. This course covers six central elements – Microsoft Teams overview, implementing governance, security and compliance for Microsoft Teams, preparing the environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment, deploying and managing teams, managing collaboration and managing communication in Microsoft Teams.
In deploying and managing teams, you will learn how to create and manage teams, manage membership and access for both, internal and external users. In managing collaboration in Microsoft Teams, you will manage chat and collaboration experiences such as team settings or private channel creation policies. Finally, you will manage settings for Teams apps such as app setup policies, Apps, bots & connectors in Microsoft Teams or publish a custom app in Microsoft Teams. This course concludes with managing communication in Microsoft Teams. You will learn how to manage Live event and meetings experiences, manage phone numbers or Phone System for Microsoft Teams and finally how to troubleshoot audio, video, and client issues.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement Governance, Security and Compliance for Microsoft Teams
- Prepare an organizations environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment
- Deploy and manage teams
- Ways of managing collaboration in Microsoft Teams
- Techniques to manage and troubleshoot communication in Microsoft Teams
- A proficient understanding of basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices, including using PowerShell.
- Module 1: Microsoft Teams Overview
- Module 2: Implement Microsoft Teams Governance, Security and Compliance
- Module 3: Prepare the environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment
- Module 4: Deploy and manage teams
- Module 5: Manage collaboration in Microsoft Teams
- Module 6: Manage communication in Microsoft Teams
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- Coffee breaks and lunch
- Free Microsoft certification exam within the period of 6 months after finishing the course
Õppekavarühm: 0612 Andmebaaside ja võrgu disain ning haldus.