Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution (AI-102T00)
AI-102 Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution is intended for software developers wanting to build AI infused applications that leverage Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Cognitive Search, and Microsoft Bot Framework. The course will use C# or Python as the programming language.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and ability to navigate the Azure portal
- Knowledge of either C# or Python
- Familiarity with JSON and REST programming semantics
Target audience: Software engineers concerned with building, managing and deploying AI solutions that leverage Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Cognitive Search, and Microsoft Bot Framework. They are familiar with C# or Python and have knowledge on using REST-based APIs to build computer vision, language analysis, knowledge mining, intelligent search, and conversational AI solutions on Azure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe considerations for AI-enabled application development
- Create, configure, deploy, and secure Azure Cognitive Services
- Develop applications that analyze text
- Develop speech-enabled applications
- Create applications with natural language understanding capabilities
- Create QnA applications
- Create conversational solutions with bots
- Use computer vision services to analyze images and videos
- Create custom computer vision models
- Develop applications that detect, analyze, and recognize faces
- Develop applications that read and process text in images and documents
- Create intelligent search solutions for knowledge mining
Module 1: Introduction to AI on Azure
- Module 2: Developing AI Apps with Cognitive Services
- Module 3: Getting Started with Natural Language Processing
- Module 4: Building Speech-Enabled Applications
- Module 5: Creating Language Understanding Solutions
- Module 6: Building a QnA Solution
- Module 7: Conversational AI and the Azure Bot Service
- Module 8: Getting Started with Computer Vision
- Module 9: Developing Custom Vision Solutions
- Module 10: Detecting, Analyzing, and Recognizing Faces
- Module 11: Reading Text in Images and Documents
- Module 12: Creating a Knowledge Mining Solution
Learing methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
Price includes coffee breaks and lunch