By actively participating in this course, you will learn about the following:
- Designing, configuring, and managing your Microsoft 365 tenant
- Office 365 product functionality
- Configuring Office 365
- Managing Office 365 ProPlus deployments
- Planning and implementing identity synchronization
- Implementing application and external access
The Microsoft 365 Identity and Services course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role. This course covers three central elements of Microsoft 365 enterprise administration – Microsoft 365 tenant and service management, Office 365 management, and Microsoft 365 identity management. In tenant and service management, you will examine the key components of your Microsoft 365 tenant that must be planned for, implemented, and managed. In Office 365 management, you transition to configuring Office 365, with a primary focus on configuring Office client connectivity to Office 365, managing Office 365 ProPlus deployments, and configuring Office Telemetry and Microsoft Analytics. In Microsoft 365 identity management, you will learn how to plan for and implement Azure AD Connect, how to manage synchronized identities, and how to design and manage solutions for external access.
- Module 1: Designing Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Module 2: Configuring Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Module 3: Managing Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Module 4: Office 365 Overview
- Module 5: Configuring Microsoft 365 Clients
- Module 6: Capturing User-Driven Data
- Module 7: Planning and Implementing Identity Synchronization
- Module 8: Implementing Application and External Access
Target audience: This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- Coffee breaks and lunch.