After finishing this course student has the abilities to:
- Use Angular;
- Describe the new features of the framework and demonstrate how they work;
- Create web pages that can adapt to different devices and form factors;
- Enhance the user experience by improving the responsiveness of a web application;
- Create a full-featured user interface.
Prerequisites: basic web programming skills and full skill in HTML5/CSS3. Our class Frontend Development and Web Design (UX/UI) with HTML5 and CSS3 is a good starting point to cover the prerequisites needed for this class.
- Introduction to Angular
- What is Angular
- Components, templates, data binding
- Forms, Pipes, Http
- Route protection
- Angular CLI
- Integrating third party packages
- Setting up index
Target audience:This course is intended for frontend developers and people who want to create UI for web application.
Learning methods: Practical exercise.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- Coffee breaks and lunch in restaurant “Lusikas” are included in the price.
- The course is in English
- See the web portfolio of lecturer Amir Zare Pashaei