This hands-on training workshop provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in troubleshooting theVMware vSphere® 7.x environment. This workshop increases your skill and competence in using the command-line interface, VMware vSphere® Client™, log files, and other tools to analyze and solve problems.
Target Group: Experienced system administrators and system integrators.
NB! Koolitus toimub inglise keeles!
- Introduction to Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Troubleshooting Virtual Networking
- Troubleshooting Storage
- Troubleshooting vSphere Clusters
- Troubleshooting Virtual Machines
- Troubleshooting vCenter Server and ESXi
By the end of the course, you should gain an understanding of the functionality in vSphere and be able to meet the following objectives:
• Introduce troubleshooting principles and procedures
• Practice Linux commands that aid in the troubleshooting process
• Use command-line interfaces, log files, and the vSphere Client to diagnose and resolve problems in the
• Explain the purpose of key vSphere log files
• Identify networking problems based on reported symptoms, validate and troubleshoot the reported
problem, identify the root cause and implement the appropriate resolution
• Analyze storage failure scenarios using a logical troubleshooting methodology, identify the root cause, and
apply the appropriate resolution to resolve the problem
• Troubleshoot vSphere cluster failure scenarios and analyze possible causes
• Diagnose common VMware vSphere® High Availability problems and provide solutions
• Identify and validate VMware ESXi™ host and VMware vCenter Server® problems, analyze failure
scenarios, and select the correct resolution
• Troubleshoot virtual machine problems, including migration problems, snapshot problems, and connection
• Troubleshoot performance problems with vSphere components
Read more about the course here.