Prerequisites: This course requires completion the following courses: VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage OR VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale AND VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage.
Experience working at the command line is helpful.
This course requires that a student be able to perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling in this course:
- Create VMware vCenter Server® objects, such as data centers and folders
- Create a virtual machine using a wizard or a template
- Modify a virtual machine’s hardware
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
- Configure and manage a vSphere DRS cluster with resource pools
- Configure and manage a VMware vSphere® High Availability cluster
If you cannot perform all of these tasks, VMware recommends that you complete one of the prerequisite courses before enrolling in VMware vSphere with Tanzu: Deploy & Manage.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Containers and Kubernetes
- Introduction to vSphere with Tanzu
- vSphere with Tanzu Core Services
- VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid service
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- vSphere with Tanzu Life Cycle
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- Read more about the course from here.