This training course, for experienced VMware vSphere® personnel, teaches advanced skills for configuring and maintaining a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure. The course is based on VMware® ESXi™ 6 and VMware® vCenter Server™ 6.
- Configure and manage ESXi networking and storage for a large and sophisticated enterprise
- Manage changes to the vSphere environment
- Optimize the performance of all vSphere components
- Troubleshoot operational faults and identify their root causes
- Use VMware vSphere® ESXi™ Shell and VMware vSphere® Management Assistant to manage vSphere
- Use VMware vSphere® Auto Deploy™ to provision ESXi hosts
Note: About one-third of the VMware vSphere: What’s New [V6] course content is repeated in this course. The scalability topics in VMware vSphere: Fast Track are repeated in this course.
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.