Tegemist on praktilise kursusega, mis annab ülevaate VMware vSphere® tootepere (VMware ESXi™ ja VMware vCenter Server™) paigaldusest, seadistusest ja haldusest. Koolitus põhineb ESXi 6 ja vCenter Server 6 toodetel.
NB! Koolitus toimub inglise keeles!
This hands-on training course explores installation, configuration, and management of VMware vSphere®, which consists of VMware ESXi™ and VMware® vCenter Server™. This course is based on versions of ESXi 6 and vCenter Server 6.
Intended Audience: System administrators, Systems engineers, Operators of ESXi and vCenter Server Prerequisites: System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems. Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals course for VCA-DCV certification.
By the end of the course, you should understand vSphere 6 functions and features and be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the software-defined data center
• Deploy an ESXi host and create virtual machines
• Describe vCenter Server architecture
• Deploy a vCenter Server instance or VMware vCenter Server™ Appliance™
• Use vCenter Server to manage an ESXi host
• Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere® Client™ and VMware vSphere®
• Configure virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
• Use vCenter Server to manage various types of host storage
• Manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
• Create a vApp
• Describe and use the content library
• Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
• Use VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion® to migrate virtual machine storage
• Monitor resource usage and manage resource pools
• Use VMware vRealize™ Operations Manager™ to identify and solve issues through analytics and alerts
• Manage VMware vSphere® High Availability and VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance
• Use VMware vSphere® Replication™ and VMware vSphere® Data Protection™ to replicate virtual
machines and perform data recovery
• Use VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters to improve host scalability
• Use vSphere distributed switches to improve network scalability
• Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply patches
• Perform basic troubleshooting of ESXi hosts, virtual machines, and vCenter Server operations