After finishing this course student has the ability to:
- Know different steps of product prototyping
- Know the different tools used to design a good interface
- Work within a team and integrate his/her ideas
- Make UI enhancement
Implementation of the websites sometimes can be very rigid and stressful but one thing always remains simple – how the user feels. Satisfaction of the users are always a key in any business. Here in this 2-day course, we will teach you how you can make your clients satisfied by your service. We will introduce different techniques and technologies which are available to help you increase the level of user experience in your service so that you can grow your business faster and better. You will be updated on different technologies helping you do the wire framing, user testing, user journey mapping, creating personas, scenarios and etc. Plus, you will participate in the course workshop and work with other peers to see how you can be involved in a team of designers to deliver a solid UX/UI work.
The main goal of the course is to gain a strong skill in creating and managing user experience.
See the web portfolio of lecturer here: Amir Zare Pashaei
Target audience: Anyone who is interested in UX/UI design especially designers who should understand the needs of client and customer.
- Information sharing
- Building a good user experience
- User experience definition
- User interface definition
- User interaction definition
- Different types of design
- Providing structure to the contents
- Different reasons why people leave your website
- Home page should be your site’s summary
- Having a call to action
- Using different types of media
- Using the right graphics
- Using the right font face
- Providing consistency, efficiency, and satisfaction
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assessment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assessment form: Individual/group assignment
- Price includes coffee breaks and lunch in restaurant “Lusikas”.
- It is advised to come with your own computer