We invite you to the training course “Team Kanban Practitioner”. This introductory course will enable you to start using and getting the benefits of Kanban on a team level. This course is the official training class of Kanban University, founded by David Anderson – author of the Kanban method. All participants will receive an official internationally recognized certificate of attendance from Kanban University as well as a “Team Kanban Practitioner” credential.
Participants will learn to:
- Simulate workflow
- Create simple Kanban systems
- Choose a frequency of the several events/meetings
This program is designed for professionals who are responsible for process optimization, business performance, and project management: managers, IT directors, heads of departments, middle managers, team leaders, project managers, technical managers, engineers, and anyone who is interested in the results of the work of the various groups of people. Also, this training will be useful to ScrumMasters, who want to help their teams to get to the next level.
Training is particularly suitable for those who:
- want to understand and evaluate if Kanban is suitable for their work environment,
- wants to start working with Kanban systems and look for initial support.
Main topics of the course
- Overview of the Kanban method
- History, principles, values
- Easy to learn simulation of Kanban system using a game
- Understanding Kanban systems
- Classes of service as a risk management approach
- Proto Kanban patterns:
- Personal Kanban
- Aggregated Personal Kanban
- Team Kanban
- Per person WIP limit
- Aggregated Team Kanban
- Constant WIP (CONWIP)
- Designing a Kanban board
- How-to set WIP limits
- Kanban cadences: meetings and reviews
- Commitment & Replenishment
- Read more about the course from here
Õppekavarühm: 0613 Tarkvara ja rakenduste arendus ning analüüs.