After completing this course, students will be able to:
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Provision a Database Server
- Upgrade SQL Server
- Configure SQL Server
- Manage Databases and Files (shared)
This four day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills toprovision a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database. The course covers SQL Server 2016 provision both on-premise and in Azure, and covers installing from new and migrating from an existing install.
See the web portfolio of lecturer here: Amir Zare Pashaei
- Module 1: SQL Server 2016 Components
- Module 2: Installing SQL Server 2016
- Module 3: Upgrading SQL Server to SQL Server 2016
- Module 4: Deploying SQL Server on Microsoft Azure
- Module 5: Working with Databases
- Module 6: Database Storage Options
- Module 7: Performing Database Maintenance
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- Coffee breaks and lunch in restaurant “Lusikas”
- Free Microsoft certification exam within the period of 6 months after finishing the course