This course is designed to teach students how to provision SQL Server databases both on premise and in SQL Azure.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design
- Module 1: SQL Server Components
- Module 2: Installing SQL Server
- Module 3: Upgrading SQL Server to SQL Server 2017
- Module 4: Working with Databases
- Module 5: Performing Database Maintenance
- Module 6: Database Storage Options
- Module 7: Planning to Deploy SQL Server on Microsoft Azure
- Module 8: Migrating Databases to Azure SQL Database
- Module 9: Deploying SQL Server on a Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine
- Module 10: Managing databases in the Cloud
Target audience: database administrators, individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
Learning methods: Practical exercise.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- Coffee breaks and lunch in restaurant “Lusikas” are included in the price.
- Free Microsoft certification exam within the period of 6 months after finishing the course
- The course is in English
- See the web portfolio of lecturer here: Amir Zare Pashaei