The Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) course will help a Product Owner to understand Scrum and the Product Owner role.
What I am going to get from this course:
- Why to use Agile? When is Scrum the right approach? When should we use some other approach? Can I combine different approaches?
- What am I expected of in the Product Owner role? How do I interact with the Development Team and the ScrumMaster, or with the stakeholders? How do I plan for future? What kind of commitments are safe to make?
- How do those commitments affect the work we do?
- How can I effectively describe the things / features my clients and users want? How much detail is useful, and when?
- How can I get the Development Team’s feedback on risks, opportunities, effort and consequences of planned work?
- What techniques can I use to elicit needs and value information from my stakeholders? How do I keep them informed of product progress?
- Product ownership simulation
- Why Agile for project management and business?
- Scrum fundamentals
- Requirements and product backlog
- Release planning
- Elective topics
The agenda is rough as it will be adjusted based on participant interests and the amount of questions.
- Coffee breaks and lunch in restaurant “Lusikas”
More information here