Kahjuks on registreerimine lõppenud, kuid kui soovid saada esimesena teada lähiajal toimuvast järgmisest Red Hat workshopist, palun märgi end huviliseks siin samas lehe paremal vajutades nupule “Märgi huviliseks”.
Ansible is the most popular open-source automation tool on GitHub today. With over 2,900+ contributors submitting new modules all the time, rest assured that what you are automating is covered in Ansible already, or will be very soon.
Who is this workshop best for?
This workshop is intended for people who want to learn the details of Ansible Automation including Ansible Tower, understand how they work and how they can be used to automate tasks. In addition, the instructor will provide information on the differentiation between the upstream project and the product offering from Red Hat.
What is Ansible, how does it work in the command line – and where does Ansible Tower fit it?
This workshop teaches the bits you need to know by using Ansible Automation on your own. In the second half we will focus on Ansible Tower and show where it fits in – and when and why you absolutely need it when you automate more and more.
- Introduction to Ansible
- Running Ad-hoc Commands
- Writing Your First Playbook
- Using Variables
- Conditionals, Handlers and Loops
- Building Templates
- Introduction to Ansible Tower
- Ad-Hoc commands
- Job Templates
- Using the Survey Feature
- Role Based Access Control
- 9.30 Welcome coffee and morning sandwiches
- 10.00 Training 1st session | Teemu Uotila, Specialist Solution Architect, Red Hat EMEA
- 13.00 Lunch
- 14.00 Training 2nd session | Teemu Uotila, Specialist Solution Architect, Red Hat EMEA
- 16.00 Training end