After finishing this course student has the ability to:
- Working environment
- Formulas and their compilation
- Overview of various functions
- Advanced table design:
- Conditional Formatting
- Creating custom designs
- Data Validation When Entering Data
- Use of registered addresses, dynamic namespaces
- Using arrays
- Working with common shared workbooks
- Using different chart types
- Partial and general protection of the worksheet and the workbook
- Simplifying work with templates
- Solver solutions
- Importing and organizing data in Excel
- Analysis of large tables:
- sophisticated filters
- Different Subtotals
- Different Pivot tables
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.