At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Describe Microsoft Power Platform components;
- Describe Microsoft Dataverse and connectors;
- Identify benefits and capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform;
- Identify the basic functionality and business value Microsoft Power Platform components;
- Implement simple solutions with Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI.
The PL-900T00 course is designed to provide an introduction to the fundamental concepts of Microsoft Power Platform. This 1-day course covers topics such as Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents.
The objectives of the course include gaining an understanding of the capabilities and features of each of these Power Platform components, as well as how they can be used together to solve business problems.
Students will also learn how to create basic Power Apps, automate business processes using Power Automate, create reports and visualizations in Power BI, and build chatbots using Power Virtual Agents.
Students for this course are users who aspire to improve productivity by automating business processes, analysing data to produce business insights, and acting more effectively by creating simple app experiences.
Candidates for this exam are users who aspire to improve productivity by automating business processes, analyzing data to produce business insights, and acting more effectively by creating simple app experiences.
- Describe the business value of the Microsoft Power Platform
- Identify foundational components of Microsoft Power Platform
- Describe how to build applications with Microsoft Power Apps
- Describe building automation with Microsoft Power Automate
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Power BI
- Describe complementary Microsoft Power Platform solutions
This course prepares students for the following examination:
Exam PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals