The PL-100T00 course is designed to help learners gain an understanding of the core concepts and skills related to Microsoft Power Platform. In this 4-days course, learners will learn how to create and customize business solutions using Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI. They will also learn how to connect to various data sources, build data models, and create visualizations to gain insights into business data. By the end of the course, learners will have the knowledge and skills needed to create and deploy basic Power Platform solutions.
The App Maker builds solutions to simplify, automate, and transform tasks and processes for themselves and their team where they have deep expertise in the solution business domain. They have basic data modeling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills. The App Maker creates and enforces business processes, structures digital collection of information, improves efficiency of repeatable tasks, and automates business processes. The App Maker uses the Maker tools of Power Platform to solve business problems. They may use advanced features of Microsoft apps and third-party productivity tools. The App Maker is aware of the capabilities and limitations of available tools and understands how to apply them. The App Maker is self-directed, and solution focused. They may not have formal IT training but are comfortable using technology to solve business problems with a personal growth mindset. They understand the operational need and have a vision of the desired outcome. They approach problems with phased and iterative strategies.
At course completion student can:
- Design apps and automate workflows
- Create apps and automate workflows
- Analyse and visualize data in context of an app or automated workflow.
Prerequisite for this course:
- Basic data modeling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills.
- A personal growth mindset and are comfortable using technology to solve business problems.
- An understanding of the operational need and have a vision of the desired outcome.
- They approach problems with phased and iterative strategies.
This course prepares students for the following examination:
Course outline(sellelt lehet leiab kogu teemade loetelu):