In this workshop, you will look at the process of implementing a modern application with Azure services. The workshop will cover event sourcing and the Command and Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS) pattern, data loading, data preparation, data transformation, data serving, anomaly detection, creation of a predictive maintenance model, and real-time scoring of a predictive maintenance model.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
- Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session – Innovate and modernize apps with Data and AI
- Module 2: Hands-On Lab – Innovate and modernize apps with Data and AI
Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop.
After completing this workshop, students will be able to:
- Capture Internet of Things (IoT) device data with Azure IoT Hub
- Process device data with Azure Stream Analytics
- Apply the Command and Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS) pattern with Azure Functions
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
Price includes coffee breaks and lunch
Õppekavarühm: 0612 Andmebaaside ja võrgu disain ning haldus.