This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up and share data, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities, and monitor your solution.
Target audience: Azure Administrators who manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
- Module 1: Azure Administration
- Module 2: Azure Virtual Machines
- Module 3: Azure Storage
- Module 4: Virtual Networking
- Module 5: Intersite Connectivity
- Module 6: Monitoring
- Module 7: Data Protection
- Module 8: Network Traffic Management
- Module 9: Azure Active Directory
- Module 10: Securing Identities
- Module 11: Governance and Compliance
- Module 12: Data Services
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- Coffee breaks and lunch in restaurant “Lusikas”
- Free Microsoft certification exam within the period of 6 months after finishing the course.