After finishing this course student has the ability to:
- Use Java IDE including eclipse/ Intellij IDE
- Describe the new features of Java, and demonstrate how Java works
- Create objects and define classes and methods and use them in various ways
- Describe and recognize JVM and JDKs
- Explain the runtime architecture
- Explain encapsulation
- Make a responsive application
The main goal of the course is to gain a strong skill in programming with Java language and become able to create a full-featured program.
Prerequisites: basic programming skills
- Introduction to Java language
- Java Fundamentals
- Objects and classes in Java
- Working with Arrays and data types
- Loop control in Java
- Decision making in Java
- Inheritance in Java
- Working with strings in Java
- Exception handling
- Building GUI
Target audience: Professional developers who has one year of programming experience and are interested in developing cross-platform applications using Java. Non-professionals with 1-4 month experience of programming using Java. Without a developer background who are interested in creating an application using Java. Junior Java developers and others who are willing to make a rich and responsive application by Java.
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work by developing a program.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.